As one of the fastest-growing analytics and business intelligence solution providers, PenPath empowers today’s data-driven leaders. From the executive who needs quick answers to the analysts who need to understand marketing’s impact on sales, PenPath provides all the technology, services, and guidance required to achieve data-driven growth.
We Want You!
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Account Executive to join our sales team. The Account Executive will be responsible for selling our products and services to new and existing clients, building and maintaining strong relationships, and achieving sales targets. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
As an Account Executive at PenPath you will:
- Generate new business by prospecting and identifying potential clients and pitching our products and services to them.
- Manage and grow existing accounts by building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and challenges, and providing exceptional service and support.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales targets and meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Track detailed scope of engagement, and when applicable, work with the customer to estimate scope change/additions and execute change order(s).
- Execute implementation projects while partnering closely with our client’s project sponsors
- Create comprehensive weekly status reports and communication plans which are delivered to executive sponsors and internal/external project teams.
- Proactively identify implementation risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently. Conduct qualitative and quantitative evaluation of deliverables, budget, schedule, resource forecasts, project scope, and develop an action plan to mitigate risks and issues identified.
- Quickly establish/nurture rapport and a positive relationship with customer stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Dev, and Customer Success to ensure client satisfaction and identify opportunities for growth.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature capabilities of the team.
- Conduct market research to stay up to date on industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Attend industry events and conferences to build networks and generate leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will I bring to the team?
- 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably in ecommerce, SaaS, or agency.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of organizations.
- Record of professional achievements with a track record of delighted, successful, and satisfied customers
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of CRM software and sales tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with all levels of the staff and management both as a self-starter and in a team environment.
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead with minimal supervision while developing department goals and objectives consistent with corporate vision and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for sales and customer success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Why choose PenPath?
We believe that the work we do needs to matter and have an impact on people’s lives and business’ bottom-line. It isn’t just about great technology or service, it’s about the overall experience our customers have, the “Aha!” moments when they can quantify the results of their hard work or automate a tedious task. PenPath is building a team who seeks to create these little moments of happiness for our customers. Data overwhelm is a very real problem and our team is passionate about solving this for today’s leading brands.
PenPath is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment, and bias. We do not discriminate on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
As an employer, we are dedicated to providing a fair and equitable workplace for all employees, and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is critical to our success.
Our commitment to EEO applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, and termination. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected, and where individual differences are celebrated as a strength.
Click here to apply now. We can’t wait to speak with you!