As one of the fastest-growing marketing analytics and business intelligence solution providers, PenPath empowers today’s data-driven brands. From the executive who needs quick answers to the analysts who need to understand marketing’s impact on sales, PenPath provides all the technology, services, and guidance required to achieve data-driven growth.
What makes the PenPath Product team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At PenPath you have the opportunity to work with growing brands across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
As a Product Manager at PenPath you will:
- Plan, create, and execute a roadmap for our B2B products aimed at driving growth.
- Partner with engineering and client teams to develop specifications, manage scope, and deliver on time.
- Able to meet urgent day-to-day business needs and make rapid progress on important long-term business objectives.
- Work with technology partners across ETL/ELT, data warehousing, and data modeling
A day to day as a Product Manager means…
- Lead a team of motivated developers, guide them towards a common vision, help them grow and succeed in their roles
- Act as part of the product leadership team, support broader platform vision and strategy, product culture, methodologies, and processes
- Learn daily about our customers, users, markets, and competitors through research and interviews
- Define product goals and KPIs, lead collaboration of complex cross-team projects
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Stay at the forefront of the marketing analytics industry
What will I bring to the team?
- 3-5 years of product management or marketing analyst experience.
- Strong product analytics skills and data-oriented thinking. (Google Analytics / SQL / Tableau are a must)
- Entrepreneurial experience in developing a product from idea to market
- Understanding of the customer experience and how to improve upon it.
- Proven experience and passion for building great products with multiple successful product launches. Experience in a growth-oriented role is a plus.
- Strong project management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer science/other technical degrees a bonus.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, or systems quickly
- An excellent team player with a can-do attitude.
Why choose PenPath?
We believe that the work we do needs to matter and have an impact on people’s lives and business’ bottom-line. It isn’t just about great technology or service, it’s about the overall experience our customers have, the “Aha!” moments when they can quantify the results of their hard work or automate a tedious task. PenPath is building a team that seeks to create these little moments of happiness for our customers. Data overwhelm is a very real problem and our team is passionate about solving this for today’s leading brands.