As one of the fastest-growing analytics and business intelligence solution providers, PenPath empowers today’s data-driven leaders. From the executive who needs quick answers to the analysts who need to understand marketing’s impact on sales, PenPath provides all the technology, services, and guidance required to achieve data-driven growth.
We Want You!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing and building strong relationships with our customers, ensuring that they are successful in using our product and achieving their desired outcomes. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for sales and customer success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
As a Customer Success Manager at PenPath you will:
- Work directly with the Sales Team to transition newly onboarded clients, ensure a smooth transition, and set expectations for success.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers by understanding their needs and challenges and providing exceptional service and support. Work with customers to develop and execute strategies to achieve their desired outcomes and ensure long-term success with our product.
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to gather feedback, track progress, and proactively address any issues.
- Provide regular updates to customers on our product roadmap, new features, enhancements, and training to customers, including best practices and use cases, ensuring that they are utilizing our products and services to their fullest potential.
- Analyze customer data and usage patterns to identify trends and opportunities for improvement. Proactively identify opportunities for growth and improvement within client accounts.
- Collaborate with our sales team to identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sell.
- Collaborate with our product and development teams to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into our products and services.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Development to coordinate and manage projects, ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage customer contracts and renewals, ensuring that customers remain engaged and satisfied with our products.
- Develop and maintain documentation and resources to develop processes and support customer success.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will I bring to the team?
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or account management.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Knowledge of CRM software and customer success tools.
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS, or technology industries is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with all levels of the staff and management both as a self-starter and in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead with minimal supervision while developing department goals and objectives consistent with corporate vision and strategies.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and helping customers achieve their goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Why choose PenPath?
We believe that the work we do needs to matter and have an impact on people’s lives and business’ bottom-line. It isn’t just about great technology or service, it’s about the overall experience our customers have, the “Aha!” moments when they can quantify the results of their hard work or automate a tedious task. PenPath is building a team who seeks to create these little moments of happiness for our customers. Data overwhelm is a very real problem and our team is passionate about solving this for today’s leading brands.
PenPath is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment, and bias. We do not discriminate on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Our commitment to EEO applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, and termination. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected, and where individual differences are celebrated as a strength.
Click here to apply now. We can’t wait to speak with you!