Position type: Part-time, 10-20 h/week, remote work possible
PenPath is a marketing intelligence solutions provider that is rapidly growing and expanding its team. We are currently looking for a marketing specialist to join the team in our St. Louis office.
The main tasks for this role will revolve around current marketing projects and initiatives. As a marketing specialist, you will be supporting the marketing team when it comes to project execution. Such projects are related to marketing and positioning PenPath’s solutions and services, and might include the development of marketing assets, advertising, content creation, as well as events and outreach.
This position will work closely with the marketing leadership team to ensure successful project execution and will require a certain degree of autonomy. We are looking for someone who is well-organized and is able to manage themselves and their time.
The ideal candidate:
- has 2-3 years of experience in the marketing field, specifically digital and social media marketing
- has a BA/BS degree or its equivalent
- is familiar with marketing data analytics
- is familiar with Google Analytics, Google Advertising, Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising, Content scheduling tools, WordPress, Mailchimp (or similar platforms), Canva, SEO tools
- is located in St. Louis, MO
Candidates familiar with business intelligence will be given preference.
Send your resume to [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.